Timothy E. Long
The Long Group's research focuses on state of the art polymer synthesis and characterization for emerging technologies. Our specific areas of research include:
- Supramolecular Structures
- Polymer Chemistry/Biology Interface
- Multi-Phase Architecture
- Charged Polymers
- Engineering Thermoplastics
- Functional Surfaces and Nanoparticles
- June 2014. Joe Dennis, Chainika Jangu, and Keren Zhang received a 2014-2015 Chevron-Phillips Chemical Professional Excellence Travel Award!
- June 2014. David Inglefield successfully defended his Ph.D. dissertation, Congrats David!
- February 2014. Dr. Long received the 2014 Robert L. Patrick Fellowship Award!
- December 2013. Mingtao Chen, Ryan Mondschein, and Justin Sirrine have joined our group!
- January 2012. Recent Macromolecular Bioscience article "DNA-Inspired Hierarchical Polymer Design: Electrostatics and Hydrogen Bonding in Concert", has been featured on MaterialsViews.com